New Delhi: Soon, the iPhone 14 becomes a new buzz. Speculators say it will launch as early as September. Apple hasn’t confirmed anything about upcoming iPhone models yet, but some details are expected to be revealed by next month. If rumors are considered, the iPhone 14 series will become official on September 13. However, the official launch date has yet to be confirmed.
Let’s take a look at everything we know about the iPhone 14:
Features, design of iPhone 14:
According to speculation, here is what the iPhone 14 should offer in terms of design, hardware, camera details, battery and other things:
- The new iPhone 14 will have slightly larger camera modules than the models. However, the design will not change much. The iPhone 14 is said to look almost like the iPhone. In other words, the notch will be there and the form factor and bezels will be just like the predecessor.
- The iPhone 14 model is designed to bring two cameras on the rear panel and a single sensor on the front. The camera specs might stay the same, just that the iPhone 14 would come with larger sensors. It also means that the iPhone 14 will be better in terms of low-light photography.
- The iPhone 13 offers all-day battery life. The upcoming iPhone 14 should be better in terms of overall battery performance. This will be great news for consumers who are waiting to upgrade their old iPhone to iPhone 14.
What about the performance of the iPhone 14?
Well, some rumors suggest that the iPhone 14 will be powered by the A15 Bionic chipset, which runs the iPhone 13 series. Other reports suggest that the phone will come with Apple’s next-generation A16 Bionic chip, which is said to be a slight upgrade over the previous generation chipset. So the confusion still continues. But, of course, it will be strange if the new iPhone comes with an old chip, which has not happened before.
- There is no doubt that the next iPhone model will run on iOS 16 out of the box, which Apple announced at the WWDC 2020 event earlier this year.
- So, considering the rumors and leaks circulating on the internet, the iPhone 14 might not be a big upgrade over the iPhone 13, but the changes are going to improve the overall user experience.
What about iPhone 14 prices?
In terms of price, it is also possible that the iPhone 14 will launch at around the same price as the iPhone 13. One of the previous reports suggests that the iPhone 14 will launch at a starting price of $799. . The iPhone 13 in India currently starts at a price of Rs 79,900. Although this is the official price, several platforms are offering massive discounts which bring the price down significantly.
For the iPhone 14 series this year, there will be no successor of the iPhone 13 mini because the mini models impacted the sales of the iPhone SE models. Earlier this year, Apple launched the iPhone SE (2022) edition for a price starting at Rs 43,900. Instead, the Cupertino-based tech giant is expected to launch the iPhone 14 Max.