The Best Buy Black Friday sale in July is now live. Just hours from the official start of Prime Day, Best Buy is trying to steal some of the thunder from Amazon with a fake Black Friday sale that will last until July 13.
It’s not uncommon for Best Buy to offer an alternative Prime Day sale. However, this year things are a little different in that Best Buy Totaltech members will get additional benefits. For example, members will be able to shop the sale until July 17. Additionally, Best Buy hints that members will be able to “purchase a hard-to-find product” during the sale. (It is likely that a PS5 restock will be offered to members only).
Best Buy Totaltech costs $199 per year, making it the most expensive membership program compared to Amazon Prime ($139/year) and Walmart Plus ($98/year). However, you don’t need to be a Totaltech member to shop the Best Buy Black Friday sale in July.
So we’re rounding up our favorite Black Friday Best Buy July sales right now. Today’s sale offers deep discounts on TVs, small kitchen appliances and Apple gear. Here are the current best sellers.
Best Buy Deals — Quick Links
- Apple: $100 off iPads, up to $800 off iPhone 13 (opens in a new tab)
- HDTVs: offers from $79 (opens in a new tab)
- Listeners: offers from $39 (opens in a new tab)
- Kitchen appliances: Air fryers, blenders, from $12 (opens in a new tab)
- Laptop : up to $300 off the latest laptops (opens in a new tab)
- Office Technician: printers, keyboards, office chairs on sale (opens in a new tab)
- PC game: save on gaming monitors, laptops and accessories (opens in a new tab)
- Telephone (s: up to $350 off Galaxy S21, iPhone 12 with activation (opens in a new tab)
- Smart watches: Apple Watch, Fitbit, Garmin (opens in a new tab)
- Tablets: Apple iPad Pro up to $150 off (opens in a new tab)
- Toys: up to 50% off Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price (opens in a new tab)
- Vacuum cleaners: offers from $139 (opens in a new tab)
- Video games: Xbox Series X and PS5 games for as low as $10 (opens in a new tab)