My laptop bag is my office from office. How the work is done when I’m out and about whether there is a coffee shop on the road, or a coffee shop on the side of the volcano.
I can’t beat my laptop and start getting work done.
But what’s in my laptop bag?
Allow me to lead you on this journey.
Note that my laptop of choice is 16-inch M1 Pro MacBook Pro. The operating system side is dictated by some of my choices, but to be honest, most of the items listed here will work with most laptops.
Also among those listed here are the Apple MacBook Pro USB-C stick charger and a bunch of different cable ports.
I carry a big bag as well as my laptop and other packs. Super sturdy, has pockets and compartments and securely closes.
I also fitted this Helikon-Tex Natel wallet bag with things like bag and keys.
- Size: 15x13x5 inches, 1.89 lbs
- They put the velcros on the interior frames of the authors, pouches and gardeners. The troupe is a universal carry-on, allowing for our use with other bags.
- Weakness stabilizing strap is useful for cyclists.
- Bottle Two Extra Pockets (0.5L)
- The main room is large with a laptop with floating foam, zippered internal mesh pockets, and two closed shady pockets. He zipped the outer pocket on his forehead.
- Rough Cordura fabric.
- Securely zippered, equipped with a velcro handle on the back (body side), inner pocket, stylish, pouch and/or holster equipment
I don’t just throw my laptop into a bag, I put it on my protective sleeve. The Smatree 16-inch is the perfect choice.
This sleeve did a great job of fortifying my laptop’s bangs and scrapes, and added a little calmness.
- One step molding process provide 360 degree protection
- Heavy duty bag made of 600d Eva nylon
- Internal shock-resistant bubble padding layer
- Slim, portable and lightweight
Sometimes the hotspot feature on my iPhone just isn’t enough for the job. Either I’m using a network on my phone isn’t good in the area I’m in (and swapping SIMs is a faff), or I just need a more powerful hotspot.
The Netgear 5G mobile hotspot is perfect. It contributes a lot of power to the small device and has enough power for high-speed Wi-Fi, since it has up to 32 devices.
- Delivers up to 7x faster than 4G
- Backward compatible for 4G devices
- Wifi 6: Connect and stream 32 devices simultaneously at a speed of 1.8Gbps
- Unlocked in 5G around the world using your Nano SIM card
- Nano SIM card requires a carrier and activation compatible BYOD (Bring your password) 5G data plan that meets your data needs
- Connect to your existing home router using Gigabit Ethernet port for fast, reliable backup Internet connection
- Battery lasts up to 13 hours on a single charge
- The PMA 2.4-inch screen provides data usage monitoring, mobile signal, resources, and network information management
The Flash Pro Plus is a powerful chunky silver-made aluminum grade anodized aircraft and batteries that weighs in favorably at 580 grams.
The big power bank is housing five Panasonic 21700 lithium polymers composite graphene cells that handle 25000mAh of power.
The power bank can ventilate that power from four ports and two wireless pads and plates.
- Capacity: 25000mAh / 92.5Wh
– Max 100W USB-C Power Delivery Input/Output
– Max 50W USB-A Oppo 50W, Vivo VOOC 50W, Oneplus 50W, VOOC Flash Charge, SVOOC Super Flash 50W, Huawei Super Charge 22.5W
– Max 18W USB-A QualComm Quick Charge 3.0
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Input: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS: 3.3-6V/5A, 3.3-11V/5A)
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS: 3.3-6V/5A, 3.3-11V/5A)
- 60W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A (PPS: 3.3-6V/5A, 3.3-11V/5A）
- 20W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 output: 5V/3A, 9V/2.22A, 12V/1.67A (PPS: 5-5.9V/3A, 5-11V/2A）.
- 50W USB-A 1 Output: QC3.0 + SVOOC 4.5V~10V/5A, 11V/4.5A, 12V/4.16A
- Large Wireless Charger Output: 15W Fast Charge (10W for Android and only iPhone 12 devices)
- Apple Watch Wireless Output: 5W
- Maximum Power Output: 190W
- Maximum power input: 100W
- Battery: 5 x 21700 Panasonic™ Lithium Polymerus Graphene Composite Battery Cells
- Battery Life Cycles: 2,000, 4 times more pregnant than li-po
- Lifetime Battery: 5 Years
- Time to 80% (20,000mAh) of uplift 45 min
- Time to take full charge from unwarranted 1 hr 10 min (with 100W input)
- DC/DC Input Efficiency: 90%~ 95% (100W input)
- Output efficiency: 70% ± 5%
- Discharge Rate: 12mAh per day for 395 days
- Device Operating Temperature: -20℃ to 60℃
- Safety Protection: Plus current/voltage/temperature, short circuit protection
- Enclosure: Aircraft-grade Aluminum and PVC
- Dimensions: 15.85 x 8.7 x 2.85 (6.24″ x 3.4″ x 1.12″)
- Weight: 583.5g (1.28lb)
My AirPods Pro are the very best earbuds that I’ve ever used. Packs of functionality, more comfortable, fantastic engine technologies, and integrates really well with your iPhone.
- Active noise cancels out noise cancellation so that you can immerse yourself in music
- A bright way to hear and interact with the world around you
- Space audio with dynamic head tracks and places to play all around you
- Adaptive EQ automatically listens to your music
- Three soft, silicone tapered tips to fit customizable
- The power sensor allows you to ease your enjoyment, answer or stop calls, and more
- Sweat and water resistant
You keep my bag the perfect way. I have one of these hidden in most of my bags and luggage, because it gives me peace of mind.
- A simple one-tap setup automatically connects AirTag with iPhone or iPad
- Play sound with built-in speakers to help you find your business, or ask for help from Siri
- Precision Discovery technology Ultra Wideband brings you right to the AirTag (on select iPhone models)
- Check things further with the support of hundreds of millions of Apple devices on Find My Network
- Put AirTag in Lost Mode to automatically be notified when it’s detected on Find My network”
- Splash, water, dust resistant
In terms of MacBook Pro ports as well as limited features, the dock is pretty much a must. On top of that, the ability to adapt the M.2 into the driving dock means that I have portable storage with me wherever I go.
- USB-C has many advantages over hybrid adapters, with built-in SSD storage, such as memory space for easy boost, data-up, and file transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps – all without the addition of a USB-C port. Supports SATA M.2 SSDs only
- Enjoy crystal 4K HDMI display output to your external monitor supported with a recreation rate of up to 60Hz for ultra-smooth streaming and video. Requires direct HDMI to HDMI connection
- Equipped with a USB-C Power Supply (PD) charging port to help keep your messages up to 100W while you work. Note: 15W is used from hub to operate
- It features two USB-A 3.1 ports for data transferring up to 10 Gbps – perfect for transferring images, files back-up, or even storage.
Avert these annoyances because they will come. They are sturdy, fasting, and are a great way to take lots with me when I’m out and about.
- High-speed performance with read speeds up to 1050/s
- Works with Windows, Mac, iPad Pro, Chromebook, Android, Linux, PS4, and Xbox
- Comes with USB-C 3.1 Gen2 and USB-A connectors
- Stable design, features anodized aluminum unibody core.
- Benchmark drop up to 7.5 feet.
- Extreme-temperature, shaken, twitching probation
Sometimes it needs an Ethernet port. This is what I said, this. Usually high quality I have come to expect from Anker.
- Hardware interface: USB, Ethernet
- Operating System: Windows, macOS, Linux
I get a lot of electronics microSD cards when capturing video with my drones, so being able to draw multiple cards at the same time is a useful feature at the same time.
The high-quality card reader is designed for professional.
- ProGrade Digital USB 3.2 Gen 2 microSD dual-slot memory card reader transfers your data with flashing speed – up to 1.25GB/s (10Gb/s) both at the same time
- Included metal adhesive magnetic card reader on your laptop to create compact mobile workstation