It’s this time again, for the analysis of the big event of the year. Benjamin and Zac talk about everything announced at Apple’s September 2022 event, including iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch Ultra and new AirPods Pro. Far.
Sponsored by Decluttr: Trade in your iPhone or other device with a 28-day price lock and get an extra 10% cash back* with code 9TO5MAC (*cap $30).
Sponsored by Ladder: Go to Ladder.com/HappyHour today to see if you’re immediately approved.
Sponsored by New Relic: The next 9:00 p.m. call is just waiting to happen, get New Relic before it does! You can access the entire New Relic platform and 100GB of free data, forever – no credit card required. Sign up at NewRelic.com/happyhour.
Sponsored by Pillow: Pillow is an all-in-one sleep tracking solution to help you sleep better. Download it from the App Store today.
Zac Room @apollozac
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo
- iPhone 14 vs iPhone 14 Pro: which one to buy?
- AirPods Pro 2 vs AirPods Pro, AirPods 2/3: lineup comparison
- iPhone 14 sales: Apple expects 85% of first-time buyers to opt for a Pro model – report
- iPhone 14 Pro: In-Depth Look at How Dynamic Island Works with Apps, Animations, and More
- Apple Watch Ultra vs Series 8, SE: In-depth comparison of the new lineup
- iPhone 14 Pro hands-on: new colors, Dynamic Island in action, and more [Videos]
- Convenient: Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch Ultra
- Tim Cook, Jony Ive and Laurene Powell Jobs talk about the legacy of Steve Jobs, the design of Tesla and more
- Laurene Powell Jobs, Jony Ive, Tim Cook and More Team Up to Launch ‘Steve Jobs Archive’
- Tim Cook explains why Apple refuses to adopt RCS: “Buy your mother an iPhone”
- Apple event: The full recap on iPhone 14, Apple Watch Ultra and more
- iPhone 14 Emergency SOS via Satellite to be Powered by Globalstar
Listen to more Happy Hour episodes
Listen to more 9to5 podcasts
Do you like the podcast?
Buy Apple on Amazon to support 9to5Mac Happy Hour or buy 9to5Mac Merch!
FTC: We use revenue-generating automatic affiliate links. After.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: