Wireless headphones have grown in popularity in recent years, especially since Apple’s AirPods hit stores.
There are tons of them, though, which makes it hard to scroll endlessly through the options, so we’ve rounded up some of the highly recommended wireless headphones on the market.
The list includes popular wireless headphones that you can buy from big tech companies like Samsung and Bose.
Here are some of the best wireless headphones, according to five professional product review websites:
- Samsung Galaxy Buds 2: “It’s the design and fit of the Buds 2 – they’re 15% smaller and 20% lighter than the Buds Plus – that make them a potentially friendlier alternative to the slightly better Buds Pro,” CNET says.
- Apple AirPods (3rd generation): “Features like Spatial Audio and Adaptive EQ support set these headphones apart from the competition, while a new, more subtle design brings capacitive force sensors to true wireless earbuds,” says Tech Radar.
- Jabra Elite Active 75t: “It’s proven to be the model to beat, offering better battery life, durability, sound and special features than its biggest threat: the AirPods Pro,” says Tom’s Guide.
- Beats Fit Pro: “Unlike the AirPods Pro, the Fit Pro set offers physical buttons that control track skipping, phone calls, and volume on Apple devices, as well as button customization and one-touch pairing on Apple devices. Android,” says Wirecutter.
- Bose QuietComfort Headphones: “Neck to neck with Sony when it comes to the effectiveness of their active noise cancellation – and probably a hair better. Like their main rival, the QC earbuds have a fit and finish that exudes quality,” says The Rod.
RELATED STORIES ON RETAIL AND SHOPPING:
The best indoor garden kits to buy in 2022, according to reviews
Samsung’s new Galaxy has something an iPhone doesn’t: a crypto wallet
11 Ways to Switch Up Your Wardrobe for Spring Using Amazon’s Discount Clothing Line
Please sign up now and support the local journalism YOU rely on and trust.
Nicolette Accardi covers the online shopping industry, writing about commerce, daily deals and tips. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter: @N_Accardi.